Terms & Conditions
By ordering a Service hereunder, the Customer accepts these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time and it is the Customer’s responsibility to check the terms and conditions prior to ordering such Services for any amendments and/or alterations.
Allergies occur when your immune system, which isyour body’s natural defense, overreacts to something in your environment. For example, pollen, which is normally harmless, can cause your body to overreact. This overreaction can lead to:
1) Services and uses of website
- eneric Diagno Lab provides Services through the Website /Online and Offline to facilitate customers/ users to avail diagnostic test/ packages facilities through the Website /Online and Offline. However, Generic Diagno Lab shall not be liable and does not validate, endorse or approve any information or content posted on its Website. Furthermore, while availing the Services, the users/customers understand and accept that:
- Generic Diagno Lab does not recommend or endorse any diagnostic test/packages mentioned on the Website;
- Generic Diagno Lab does not make any representations and warranties with respect to the diagnostic labs/doctors/consultants or the quality of the services that is provided by such diagnostic labs/doctors/consultants;
- Users/customers will be responsible for choosing the services listed on the Website.
- Generic Diagno Lab will provide to the User basic support for the Services at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support, if purchased separately, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available, except for (i) planned downtime or (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Generic Diagno Lab reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, or internet service provider failures or delays. Generic Diagno Lab will provide the Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, User alone shall be liable for User’s dealings and interaction with clients or diagnostic centres and laboratories contacted or managed through the Website and Generic Diagno Lab shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard. Generic Diagno Lab does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the information or details provided by such client, diagnostic centre or any third party through the Website. The Services should not be used for emergency appointment purposes.
- User shall be bound by terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any violation of the same gives the right to the company to take appropriate action against the user.
- Shipping and delivery of reports: Generic Diagno Lab provides you with the best-in-class experience at every step of the way. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your report reaches you intact.
- Estimated Sample collection time and Report Generation Time:-
- Your sample collection will typically be done on the chosen date and time. If not, you can always reschedule to another available date and available time slot.
- Sometimes, sample collection may take longer due to bad weather, political disruptions, government orders and other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates.
- Report will be generated within 24 hours and a soft copy will be sent to you for the same from our end. But, sometimes, some tests/culture tests take time, so your report will be sent when your test results are out and after we receive it. You hereby agree to the delay that may be caused in providing the reports.
- Generic Diagno Lab reserves the right to activate or deactivate any offers and promotions on the service provided at any time.
2) Payment, Fees and Taxes
- Each User / member is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. Generic Diagno Lab is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Generic Diagno Lab reserves the right to modify the fee structure by updating the fee structure on the Website which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
3) Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Generic Diagno Lab reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice. The time provided for consultation or conducting test is indicative and actual time for availing the Services may change depending on the availability of the phlebotomists. The user/customer can reschedule or cancel the service.
- In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by Generic Diagno Lab due to any reason, the user/customer may ask for rescheduling the appointment within 15 (fifteen) days and if user/customer fails to reschedule the appointment with 15 (fifteen) days then such user/customer will not be entitled for any refund or cancellation of the payment as may be made to Generic Diagno Lab.
- No refund will be given after 15 (fifteen) days from the day the payment is made to the company. However, in case a written request for refund reaches the company within 15 (fifteen) days, the entire amount paid (without interest-subject to a deduction of INR 150/- (Indian Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) towards administrative charges) will be credited for any further purchase of similar or exceeding amount within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days from date of cancellation.
- The stated amount due for refund shall be processed within 15 (fifteen) business working days from the date of the cancellation, subject to all terms and conditions being met successfully. In case of cash payment, the money will be transferred through Bank a/c NEFT or Cheque.
- Generic Diagno Lab shall not be responsible in any manner for any inconvenience or loss caused to the user as a result of such rescheduling or cancellation. Further Generic Diagno Lab reserve the right to refuse Service at any time without providing any reasons.
- Collection and Delivery are dependent on various technical and quality parameters. Generic Diagno Lab assumes no liability towards any time delay caused on account of the above factors necessary for review, analysis reporting and third-party service delay outside of our control. Generic Diagno Lab does not provide medical advice and services offered must not be considered as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not disregard, delay or avoid obtaining medical advice from a qualified medical and health care professional. Please correlate clinically.